Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wombat Quilts

I don't generally follow any blogs religiously but I've had to make an exception for Wombat Quilts.  This blog is written by an Australian gal, Cath, who lives here in the United States. This woman is absolutely amazing!  She turns out more quilts in a week than I do in an entire month.

Like me, she's a huge fan of paper piecing and posts her work ever Monday.  So now, every Monday, I visit her site and gather tons of inspiration, as well as patterns.  Cath does a lot of charity quilt work and anyone would be thrilled to receive one of her beauties.

Here's one of her blocks that I turned into a medallion quilt for the Mather Field Veteran's Hospital.


I'm inspired to make some of my own patterns and test them out.

Cheers!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment